Have you ever found your business going down the tubes simply because you didn’t know how to run the issues that were not your core responsibilities? Being a good businessman and negotiator doesn’t grant you success in software development, for instance. If you don’t want to take your mind off your favorite occupation and prefer dealing with it instead of cramming the basics of programming to become Jack-of-all-trades, there is one solution you should consider. The simple stroke of a genius – rely on niche specialists. Time is money, and, luckily, you can save both if you choose the right outsourcing partner who will do the job for you. One such company is Qubit Labs, an EU software development provider with its offices in Estonia, Canada and R&D center in Ukraine.
What services does Qubit Labs provide for business?
First of all, these are outsourcing and outstaffing both for large and small companies worldwide. So, the team hired for your project but working on it remotely, in the service provider’s office, is outsourced. It means you don’t need to worry about workspace extension or buying more equipment and furniture for your new employees. An outsourcing company saddles itself with all these troubles for business funds. Besides, you’re not supposed to check a remote team’s workflow every minute as an experienced PM does it instead of you. While in outstaffing processes, a vendor hires a worker for you, and he/she acts as a part of your team but at a distance. Thus, you check and control the performance, and an outsourcing company is responsible for the rest – facilities, wages etc. As you can see, there is a significant difference between these two methods of organizing remote work, but with the help of Qubit Labs, you can choose the one that fits your business management model and budget.
Now let’s go further to get insight into what spheres outsourcing and outstaffing can be related to. In fact, it’s almost every business process, starting from legal services and HR to copywriting. However, Qubit Labs specializes in IT solutions; therefore, among its services, one can find the following:
- Mobile development. With the growing popularity of mobile devices, the demand for app development rises among entrepreneurs. If you want an Android or iOS (or maybe cross-platform?) app, Qubit Labs specialists are here to help you with development.
- Web development. If you need professional and expert web technologies for your business, Qubit Labs has enough experience to perform front-end and back-end development of different complexity.
- Testing and QA services. Manual or automated? Security or usability? All these possibilities are opened for the client’s needs.
- Web design. Modern customers are spoiled by choice of services, so attracting them by utilizing an excellent web design might be a good solution. The main idea is to keep the balance between IU and UX and not forget about responsiveness to fit all screen types.
- Technical support. Once a company creates a product, it’s responsible for its support. Qubit Labs’ team of engineers can maintain the continuously flawless work of the tech system.
What industries are interested in outstaffing and outsourcing software development:
- Banking and Finance
- Retail and distribution
- Agro technology
- Supply and logistics management
The era of the Internet and globalization opens new ways of cooperation between companies and employees. It would no longer be best if you sat with your colleagues under one roof as nowadays you can outsource your projects to reliable vendors. And Qubit Labs is one of them. Its effective development methodology and proper planning that suits every budget make it stand out of the crowd.