Hey, my name is Mindaugas. Welcome to my ScienceProg blog.
Few things about me:
- Electronics and biomedical engineer (Kaunas University of Technology)
- Interests in embedded electronics, signal processing, physics-based modelling, web technologies;
- I like making things. I also write tutorials to help other hobbyists make it work. It’s probably more writing than soldering lately.
Blogging and building websites also take part of my time. I remember when I first started with scienceprog.com in 2006. I had zero knowledge of how to set up a site and maintain it. So it lived through many changes and helped a lot in the learning process.
If you ask what I do besides electronics and blogging – the answer is everything — starting with being a husband, father of three beautiful kids and ending with wedding singer.
Currently, I am on my Ph.D. studies of biomedical engineering. Here are my recent published articles:
- Noninvasive Evaluation of Portal Hypertension Using a Supervised Learning Technique.
- Algorithm for diabetes risk evaluation from past gestational diabetes data
- Clinical resource effective classification of remote complications of gestational diabetes
- Virtual reality approach for testing dynamic visual acuity
- Investigation of Non-Invasive Attributes for Classification of Patients with Portal Hypertension
Check out the interview I’ve done for eeweb.com!
If you want to reach me, there are several ways: