Although you’re never guaranteed a jackpot just by following a ‘to-do’ list of bullet points, there are certain things you can do to increase your odds – click to play. Diving in at the deep end with no preparation will end in disaster in just about every walk of life, so why would online gambling be any different?
Here’s what you should do to try and beat the slots machines!
- Make sure the UKGC licences the online casino. This will protect your money should the site go bankrupt or worse if the site is fraudulent.
- Read the terms and conditions! Make sure you’re totally up to speed with the wagering requirements. There’s nothing more frustrating than winning some money and not being able to withdraw it!
- Before playing, protect your bankroll and set a limit of what you can afford to spend and don’t go over it. Even more importantly, never play to recuperate losses.
- Being savvy about the pot of gold you chase is the difference between an ambitious gambler and an astute gambler. To ensure you have more of a chance to win a progressive jackpot, go for a relatively small one. It’ll still be an attractive sum by saying’ small’, but the machines will pay out more frequently.
- Look at the details of each slots game. If you know how many pay lines a game has, you’ll know what your chances of winning are. Take the time to research each different game’s pay-lines before you start, and plump for one that offers you a better probability of winning.
- Do you want free spins and your winnings multiplied? Make the most of the game’s bonus rounds. Knowing what to do during the bonus round is key if you want to walk away with a bulging wallet. If you don’t know what’s going on, it’s a huge opportunity missed.
- Another sound piece of advice often missed by online gamblers is picking simple games. Often, the more complex a game is, the more time and money a developer has invested in creating it. As a result, to recoup the money ploughed into it, it won’t be so generous about giving money back in the shape of large pay-outs. Choosing simpler games may actually improve your chances of winning something. Want to try out some slots without committing your cash? Dive into a collection of Free slots games and Demo options available online.
- Many online casinos have clubs for gamblers to join if they wish. It can be a good idea to join one, so you’re aware of the special offers and other freebies on offer.
- Keep up to date with all the bonus codes and promotions that come your way. Nearly all online casinos have loyalty bonuses for customers that stick around and provide welcome deals for people that sign up. These always come in the form of codes and will offer you free spins and monetary bonuses. Don’t let them go to waste!
- Keep it fun. Gambling is a great way of passing the time, but as soon as it stops being fun, that’s when it’s time for you to address the situation as we see on the TV; when the fun stops, stop.