If you use your iPad regularly to watch videos, play games, browse the internet, or video chat then you probably don’t need to be told how useful and convenient it is. But there is one thing that could add to that usefulness and make some things much more convenient: Being able to record videos from your iPad’s screen.
Not only will be able to record videos from your iPad’s screen and let you capture footage of your games or apps, but it will also let you save online videos so that you can watch them offline, capture video chats or Skype calls, and much more. The best part is that all you really need is Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac – as well as a lightning-to-USB cable.
Under normal circumstances, Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is a screen recorder that can capture videos directly from your Mac’s screen. However, by just following these simple steps, you can set it up as a screen recorder for iPad:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and select ‘Record Screencast’ in the menu.
- Use the lightning-to-USB cable to connect your iPad to your Mac and wait till a green checkmark appears on the ‘mobile device’ icon.
- Expand the ‘Capture Area’ list, and you’ll be able to find your iPad listed there and can then choose to record in ‘Portrait’ or ‘Landscape’ orientation.
- To ensure that audio from your iPad is recorded, check for a green tick on the ‘System Audio’ icon – and click on it once if it isn’t there.
- Click ‘REC’ when you are ready to start recording and ‘Stop’ when you are done.
- Click ‘Save as’ if you want to save your video immediately, or ‘Edit’ to launch the editor.
If you have a few minutes to spare, it is worth trying out the editing features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. Not only are they varied, but they will let you improve your video by cutting and joining video segments, enhancing the video quality, fixing common problems, inserting stylish animated transitions, adding audio tracks, and much more.
In short, you could tweak the footage that you recorded using Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac directly or even transform it into a professional-looking video. Don’t worry if any of that sounds complicated initially, as it is actually highly intuitive. It will only take a few minutes for you to familiarize yourself with any of the features. That being said, don’t just take our word for it – give it a try for yourself to get a feel for the software firsthand.