You’re getting enough with the wire-controlled mouse and ready to have something different here? If you didn’t have the desire to buy the ready-to-use wireless mouse, then it’s time to show up your talent: Go and build an amazing wireless accelerometer based mouse!
You’re wondering, “What’s the specialty of this wireless accelerometer based mouse and why I should build it?” Well, you might be haven’t notice that this project is using CYWM6935 wireless integrated module with antennas. It can act as “Transceiver” at the same time.
- The CYWM6935 wireless USB LR Radio Module is very awesome, as it offers a complete radio module solution. Some of the reasons why you should use the CYWM6935 transceiver are:
- It’s a single-chip 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) base band modem radio. It means it can be used to connect directly to a microcontroller via a simple serial peripheral interface (SPI).
- It has the ability to support up to 78 channels of 1MHz.
- It can be used for Point-to-Point and multipoint communication.
- It has the normal/double data rate with 32 chips or 2 bit.
By the way, the SPI allows high-speed synchronous data transfer between the microcontroller and peripheral devices. Once the SPI is activated, the data transfer for this wireless accelerometer based mouse could be as smooth as silk!